Monday, April 13, 2009

Arizona


Eugene
Chaidi's man Adam
Brothers
Brothers
The adopted brother Braydon
Chaidi and Adam
Chaidi writing music. She is an amazing singer.
Kenny Producing
Chaidi recording
I was so happy to see Jef after a whole week of being away from him.
Atto and Cheeto. Best friends for life.

Cutest siblings on the planet.

So beautiful! 


The other beautiful sister.

Mama and son.

The party animal


We had fun spending time with Jef's family.
Him and his siblings spent most of the time making music.
I spent most of the time with Jen (Jef's mom).
I love her.

I got to meet Carol's (my mom's bestest) new husband.
He is amazing. I am so happy for her.
He was telling me all about his properties and most importantly all of his aircraft.
I love flying. It is amazing to talk to being who love it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment