Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jef in AZ

Jen crying. She was so happy to see Jef.
Chaidi so happy to see brothers.

Jef and Gene left to AZ this morning.
I hate to stay home alone. I really haven't done it much.
I think only one day. Bright idea watching a scary movie over the weekend.
I should have went with them. I thought that it was better for me to work and earn some money.
Worst week for work. Weather is horrible and I may not even be able to fly much.
I called to airlines to change my flight to earlier. It would cost more than the original ticket.
I already miss you. I hope you have a great time Jef. I will see you Saturday.


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cute!!! You are seriously gorgeous!!! I can not get over your cute wedding pics!!Thanks for lunch the other day it was great to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete