Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Community Daze and Visit to Price


Communities Daze started with the one and only Grandma Lou.
She is such an amazing singer.
mama Jenny, Grandma Lou, and Jef
Mama Jen and I.
LOVES
Me, Jef, Aunt Theresa, & Uncle Bobby (is he checking out Aunt Theresa?!?)
Cousin Time. cute girl with Chance, Chance, Nicole & Adrian
Cousins: Chance & Rocki
Cousin Stephanie and I.
Jef won third place in the horseshoe tournament. 
Great job babe!

This was right before it rained.
It poured hard. 

Price

Cousins. JD, Jef, & Kris



Not a good pic.
These two just tied the not.
Jessica & Kris Kohler
Ended the trip at a mom and pops diner.


I didn't take many pictures. We have been so busy the last couple of weeks.
Work work work remodel home work work East Carbon work work remodel Price
Pictures of remodel coming soon. 
I did the work with my own bare hands.

6 comments:

  1. How fun... his grandma and mom are so cute. You also look beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you doing? I have missed seeing your up dates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss seeing your updates! Hope all is well. Can you send me your address? I would love to send you a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I got your message. THANKS! I've been meaning to call you. My new number is 916-207-8452. I'd love to talk. I hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete