Monday, June 8, 2009

Our new found love!


Salt Lake is supposed to be the bicycle capital of the states. 
We have now joined the club.
Sunday+Husband Time+Bike Rides+Shopping+Breakfast+Movie= The truest love there is!




Urban Shopping is so fun!
He is just happy to be!

Brother time. So fun.

I am lucky ladies. Isn't he the cutest on the planet?!?
I don't know.
Loves


The day I got my bike. I am sooooo happy. Look Apple is extremely jealous. 
Don't worry love, I will get you a carrier.
Self Portrait. So cheesy. hehe

And what???
He's a stud.

Haven't blog much lately. Been super busy. When we are not at work, this is what we have been doing. 
We are addicts.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I love beach cruisers. It is fun to see pictures of you and Colby, I have not seen you guys in many years.

    ReplyDelete